We make sure that visitors to the Mendocino Coast have the most delightful and memorable wine tasting experience on our Mendocino wine tours. And the secret to our success?
Unbeatable views that delight your eyes while we take you on your tour of our local wineries. Whether driving along the gorgeous northern California coastline, marveling at towering redwoods, or cruising through the scenic landscape of Anderson Valley, your eyes will find delight in every direction.
And the wine… Ah, the wine! With Mendo Insider Tours, you’ll be able to savor old wine favorites as well as discover new wines on your Mendocino wine tours—from quality Pinot, Gewürztraminer, and Chardonnay grapes.
Savor the Moment
Are you celebrating a special occasion? Family bonding time? Or maybe relaxing from your stressful work? Mendo Insider Tours will ensure that you savor your wine tasting experience in Mendocino whether you choose to sample wines along the Mendocino Coast, inland Mendocino County, or Anderson Valley. Your knowledgeable Mendocino wine tour guide will provide you with the information you require as you repose in comfort in our safe, reliable vehicles.
Mendocino Coast Wine Tasting
You can savor wines in several tasting rooms in the picturesque town of Boonville or visit the only winery at the very edge of the Pacific Ocean. You’ll drive along highway 1, which hugs the coastline and offers superlative views.
- Pacific Star Winery (Fort Bragg, CA) – offers Barbera, Brunello, Charbono, Dolcetto, Orange Muscat, Petite Sirah, Pinot Blanc, Sangiovese, Tempranillo, Zinfandel, and signature blends
Mendocino County Wine Tasting
Wineries in inland Mendocino County are located along the 101 freeway, with a backdrop of the Mayacamas Mountain Range, taking advantage of a wide range of microclimates and types of soil.
- Greenwood Ridge Vineyards (Hopland & Anderson Valley) – specializes in late-harvest Pinot Noir and Riesling
- Parducci Wine Cellars (Ukiah) – offers Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Merlot, Petite Sirah, Petite Verdot, Pinot Noir, Rosé, Sauvignon Blanc, Viognier, and Zinfandel as well as blends
- Terra Sávia (Hopland) – produces estate-grown Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Merlot, Petit Verdot, Rosé, and sparkling wines
- Testa Vineyards (Calpella) – offers Barbera, Carignane, Charbono, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Petite Sirah, Rosé, and Zinfandel
Anderson Valley Wine Tasting
Along the meandering Highway 128, wineries nestle among the rolling hills rising from the Anderson Valley. You’ll enjoy the wineries’ pastoral charm as you’re driven through the small towns of Philo, Boonville, and Yorkville.
- Foursight Wines (Boonville) – offers small lots of estate-grown Pinot Noir, Sauvignon Blanc, and Semillon
- Goldeneye Winery (Philo) – provides Pinot Noir and sparkling wine
- Handley Cellars (Philo) – offers Alsace varietals, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Syrah, Zinfandel as well as sparkling wines and special editions of unique, small-lot wines
- Husch Vineyards (Philo) – provides Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Chenin Blanc, Gewürztraminer, Mojo Red, Muscat Canelli, Pinot Noir, Sauvignon Blanc, and Zinfandel as well as sample packs, value-priced wine, and small lots of special wines
- Lazy Creek Vineyards (Boonville) – offers Gewürztraminer and Pinot Noir
- Le Vin Winery (Yorkville) – provides Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Sauvignon Blanc, and Syrah
- Lula Cellars (Philo) – boutique winery that specializes in Pinot Noir; also offers Gewürztraminer and Zinfandel
- Maple Creek Winery (Yorkville) – offers hand-crafted wines such as Pinot Noir, Zinfandel, and blends
- Meyer Family Cellars (Yorkville) – provides Cabernet, Chardonnay, Petite Sirah, Pinot Noir, Sauvignon Blanc, and Syrah
- Navarro Vineyards (Philo) – offers Chardonnay, Edelzwicker, Gewürztraminer, Navarrouge, Pinot Noir, Riesling
- Pennyroyal Farm (Boonville) – provides Pinot Noir and Sauvignon Blanc
- Phillips Hill Winery (Philo) – offers Chardonnay, Gewürztraminer, Pinot Noir, Riesling, and Tempranillo as well as blends
- Roederer Estate (Philo) – provides sparkling wines
- Toulouse Winery (Philo) – Here at Toulouse, we have committed to managing our vineyard sustainably using organic practices.
- The Madrones (Philo) – has 3 tasting rooms with hand-crafted, small-lot wines including Albariño, Chardonnay, Pinot Grit, Pinot Noir, and Syrah
- Twomey Vineyards (Philo) – Our new home in Philo is surrounded by beautiful gardens, 38 acres of Pinot Noir vineyard and wine caves set into the hillside. This facility allows us to crush grapes and craft the wines you love closer to the source.
- Yorkville Cellars (Yorkville) – offers Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Carmenere, Malbec, Merlot, Petit Verdon, Sauvignon Blanc, and Semillon from vineyards certified organic
Grab Your Spot
Visitors often tell us that Mendo Insider Tours gives them the best tour experience in the Mendocino area. Give us a try and join the rest of our happy customers. Call us at 707-962-4131 or contact us to book your Mendocino wine tour today.